Ernie's Auto Service, an established NAPA AutoCare Center, specializes in general automotive repairs. Our business has been serving Zion, Illinios and the surrounding communities for 16 years. The facility is run by Ernest Isley, an ASE (Automotive Service Excellence) Master Mechanic with 54 years experience, 26 of those years in the vehicle maintenance field with the military. We dedicate ourselves in keeping up with the today’s latest automotive technology so we can better service your vehicle needs.
In July 2008 Ernie's Auto Service was designated an ASE Blue Seal of Excellence Recognized Business by the National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence, for our facility’s dedication requiring all of our employees becoming ASE qualified in at least one area of expertise in automotive repair.
Ernie's Auto Service is indeed a family owned and operated business with Ernie at the helm, and his wife, Renee as Office Manager and Heather ASE Certified Automotive Service Consultant. Customer service is a major reason why our customers continue to turn to us for their automotive needs. Ernie takes the time to explain to each customer what their car needs and the services that will be taking place. We treat your vehicles as if they were ours, and you can be confident in turning your keys over to our trusted and capable staff anytime you are in need of vehicle repairs or maintenance.
About NAPA AutoCare
As a NAPA AutoCare Center, we follow a strict Code of Ethics so customers will know up front what to expect. As part of this code, we pledge to:
- To perform high quality diagnostic and repair service at a fair price using quality Napa parts
- To employ ASE certified technicians
- To be dedicated to customer satisfaction
- To exercise reasonable care for the customers property while in our possession
- To obtain prior authorization and provide a price estimate for work performed
- To provide a system for fair settlement of customer complaints should they occur
- To maintain the highest standards of our profession
- To uphold the integrity of all members of the NAPA AutoCare Program
Our National NAPA AutoCare Warranty
We currently offer the NAPA AutoCare “Peace of Mind” Warranty, providing our customers with 24-months/24,000-miles of worry-free protection on qualifying parts and labor. Wherever you may travel, our warranty is honored at over 13,000 NAPA AutoCare locations across the country.
Visit our National Warranty page or call us to learn more about NAPA’s “Peace of Mind” Warranty.